We know it's complicated to figure all this out but we have made this simple with our xtremeLOCAL monthly reporting tools. When you become a BUSINESS, PRO, or ELITE member you have access to getting these reports delivered right to your email. You also have access to view and analyze at any time. So What Do We Analyze?
We following metrics for your listings:
- Searches – the number of times a consumer has run a search and has seen your listings in the search results on a publisher site.
- Profile Views – the number of times a consumer has seen your full listing profile on a publisher site, either by clicking on your listing directly from the partner site or from another search engine.
- Featured Message Clicks - the number of times the featured message was clicked. This is only available for businesses that linked their featured message to a URL.
- Live Listings – the number of live listings at the end of a selected report period.
- Yelp Page Views - the number of times a consumer has seen your full yelp listing, either by clicking on your listing from a search on yelp or from another search engine.
- Bing Searches - the number of times a consumer has run a search on Bing and seen your listing in the search results.
- Search Terms - Text used in queries on publisher sites.
xtremeLOCAL tracks the following metrics for social pages:
- Facebook Likes - the number of consumers who have "liked" your page
- Facebook Talking About This - the number unique consumers who have had an interaction with your page (i.e. posting to your page or liking one of your posts).
- Facebook Were Here - the number of consumers who have checked into your business on Facebook.
- Foursquare Check-ins - the total number of check-ins at your business on Foursquare (this includes repeat check-ins).
How much online market share does your business have? Visit Xtreme LOCAL to learn more.